KAL Multimedia Training will refund all payments made by a student if the course is cancelled or postponed by KAL Multimedia Training more than four weeks, unless alternative arrangements acceptable to the student can be made. Prior to commencement of a course, a student in a course at Certificate IV level or below will be required to give FOUR weeks’ notice of withdrawal from the course (in writing) to obtain a full refund minus an administration fee not exceeding $395 or $50 per course module (short course only).
- No refund will be granted until an Application for Refund form has been lodged with KAL Multimedia Trainingadministration complete with student I.D. card and with a copy of receipt of funds paid.
- Upon cancellation of a course or module offered by KAL Multimedia Traininga full refund of all fees will be made automatically to the student (tuition and enrolment fees). In these circumstances the refund will be mailed to the student (or credit card refund) within two weeks of the cancellation of any classes. Enrolment may be transferred to another course on agreement of the student and KAL Multimedia Training.
- Prior to commencement of a course, a student will be required to give FOUR weeks notice of withdrawal from the course (in writing) to obtain a full refund minus an administration fee not exceeding $395 or $50 per course module or uni of competency. Withdrawal must be received in written format on the official withdrawal form and stamped by Reception.
- After commencement students will be required to give FOUR weeks notice of withdrawal from the course to obtain a refund of payments relating to the remainder of the course modules not commenced after the FOUR weeks notice, less the administration fee less the administration fee (not exceeding $395) for the course. The refund will be given within four weeks of the written notification from the student.
Refunds do not apply to concession rates paid or ‘special offers’ as this is the lowest payable amount.
Commencement is considered when the administration staff has completed the enrolment procedure, and the student is given the first assignment (usually given on enrolment) and logged onto or been shown TafeVC.
- Full fee Paying Students only, not for pre-adjusted course fees:
- R.P.L. (Recognition of Prior Learning) upon receipt of an RPL exemption form, signed by
- the student and Director of KAL Multimedia Training and with an Application for Refund form, complete with receipt indicating that the student had enrolled in that module, a full refund of that module’s tuition fee will be made to the student less the fees for RPL per unit.
- Students who gain a traineeship after the commencement of the course, and a Government pre-training agreement is in place, will receive a refund on the payments made, only when the funding is confirmed.
- Refunds do not apply to concession rates paid or ‘special offers’ due to administration fees being higher than student contribution fees.
- Approval for student refund of fees must be approved in writing by the Director or Business Manager of KAL Multimedia Training
- For self-paced, flexible learning and on-line courses, commencement date is deemed date of enrolment and monies paid. For all courses which have an webCT learning component, the maximum administration fee for cancellation applies when the set-up as been completed.